Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
We welcome applications for advertised vacancies from motivated, talented people who share our values and are keen to embark on an exciting career with Eurobond Doors. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds and bring differing levels of experience. We expect each individual to embrace our proactive culture and share our passion for the highest performance standards in the building products manufacturing industry.
Take a look at our current vacancies and see whether Eurobond Doors might be the right place for you.
Just click on a position to read the job specification and find out how to apply.
|Position||Business Area||Location||Closing Date|
|Production Operator||Production||Cardiff (CF3 2ER)||11/08/2017|
|Project Manager||Sales||Cardiff (CF3 2ER)||18/08/2017|
Please forward curriculum vitae's to our HR Manager Rachel Barbour (Rachel.Barbour@eurobonddoors.co.uk)
Each job specification describes the skills and knowledge necessary to carry out the role successfully. Please ensure that your application clearly describes all the relevant skills and experience you can offer.
- The best applications are usually structured to match the job specification
- Provide examples of how you have demonstrated the skills we require or achieved good results in similar areas
- Include any relevant skills or experience you have gained outside of employment
- Provide details of any training you have undertaken
- Think about how your application will compare to others and try to ensure your strengths really stand out
- Be clear, concise and to the point