General Purpose Doors
For projects where tested and certified fire, acoustic and security performance are not paramount, Eurobond Doors has a range of General Purpose Doors that will meet many applications for most types of buildings.
Non rated steel doorsets are designed for everyday use as a general purpose doorset for external or internal applications. They provide a strong, sturdy, cost effective solution and can be supplied with locking systems and door furniture from a wide range of quality hardware or with hardware specified by the end user or architect.
- Stainless steel personnel doors are designed for hygienic wash down environments. They are suitable for various food and drink preparation, clean room and hygiene applications. The doorsets can be fire rated.
- Re-bound door is developed for a sports halls or other areas where ball games and physical activities take place. The door is designed in line with the Sport England design guidelines.
- Wood grain door range of fire-rated steel doorsets finished in a choice of robust warm laminated wood grain finishes.
- Economy door is designed to be a lightweight, robust and cost-effective doorset solution that will not warp, rot or rust. The doorset can be faced with any of our standard pre-coated steels, including white food safe, making the door hygienic and easy to clean
- Impact doors are the ideal solution for all food preparation and manufacturing applications. The non-porous surface and frameless vision section limits the possibility of dirt, grease and bacteria forming on the doors.